It goes away when I decelerate or spped up but then comes back again. IS this something minor or do I need to look at it right away
I have a noise coming from my back end when I accelerate to 60 miles an hour. on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
- NO bus in odometer reading,