is it on the driverside of transfer case.
I have a new 4WD switch. should it be in 4wd when installing or removing ?
on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
2000 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Norwich, OH
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Woodville, TX
- 105,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Montrose, CA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($296 - 421) in Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($73 - 84) in Mc Williams, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($96 - 109) in Manzanola, CO