is it on the driverside of transfer case.
I have a new 4WD switch. should it be in 4wd when installing or removing ?
on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.