I remember putting gas in my car and it started to misfire. The check engine light blinks all the time. The car ran fine up until that point. Since then, I have burned that gas out and still a misfire. I want to know how to eliminate the ignition coil because I had plugs, and boots changed.
I have a misfire code, and i woild like to know how to determine if it's the ign on 2000 Cadillac DeVille
SCAN CODES TO DETERMINE WHICH CYL TO START WITH, THEN SWAP COIL WITH ANOTHER CYL AND SEE IF MISS FOLLOWS THAT COIL IF SO MOST LIKELY THE COIL IS BAD
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2000 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($392 - 567) in Pattonsburg, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in Leeds, ME
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - 1,040) in Eagle River, AK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($239 - 386) in Lottie, LA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 96) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($335 - 397) in Texhoma, OK