When I drive my 06 Range Rover Sport. I get a message that reads Leans in turn. And the amber suspension light comes on. What does this mean?
I have a message on my dash that reads leans in turn. on 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
July 11, 2011
It means you have a issue with your air suspension or you active roll bars if equipped, Take it to a Land Rover Specialist that has the proper diagnostic computer or the dealer. Those systems are very complex
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems(8)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair Estimates
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Q&A(20)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls(6)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Shops
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
- 2 messages on display SUSPENSION FAULT & SUSPENSION FAULT MAX SPEED 30MPH
- What does it mean when receive a 'special systems failure' alert?
- I continuously get the amber 'Check Engine Light' warning icon.
- Why does my range rover have problems accelerating and i hear a really loud fan when i step on the gas
- Rainwater entered the tilted sunroof. The ac/heat unit keeps cutting on by itself & I can't control the pressure dials won't light up properly. Is it possible it's a fuse? If so is it something I can do or better take to dealer or a side mechanic? Costs?
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Lees Creek, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Durham, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moodys, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($516 - 1,646) in Michigan City, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($246 - 311) in Mizpah, NJ
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($775 - 826) in Brandon, SD