Major coolant leak. I cannot find the location of the leak but the water is flowing straight out underneath the engine, not the radiator. The only place I can see the coolant come from is running down what I believe is the transmission housing (it says 4t60-E Hydra Main) on drivers side. The leak is located above that as coolant just flows right over it and onto ground.
I have a major coolant leak. I cannot tell where it is coming from. on 1993 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1993 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($157 - 388) in Felicity, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bellefontaine, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($627 - 792) in Ellinger, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Huron, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,099 - 1,161) in Winfield, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($79 - 100) in Sextonville, WI