I have replaced the two main drive shafts, rebalanced the tires (several times), replaced the steering damper. The vibration seems to be less when the gas tank is full...but still there. Under acceleration tit is less and increases when the weight is transferred to the front when letting off the gas???
I have a low level vibration I can feel through the steering wheel. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz G500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz G500 Questions
- What does it take to get mercedes to recall or reimburse for the windows..
- G500 intermittently will not shift into drive without using a pen to reset trans
- Is there a recall for the g 500 window regulators?
- how to replace alternator ?
- Front Passenger Window goes down fine, but must play with DS switch to raise.