When check engine light was on I took it to autozone and they told me a knock sensor. Let some mechanics I know look and one guy said exhaust manifold, another said catalynic converter. I have a video of it posted on YouTube.
I have a loud noise coming from my engine, and I do mean loud. on 2003 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2003 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Lawrence, MS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dameron, MD
- Water Pump Replacement ($357 - 482) in Oakdale, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($964 - 1,322) in Allenton, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 893) in Eldora, IA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Drummond, OK