When check engine light was on I took it to autozone and they told me a knock sensor. Let some mechanics I know look and one guy said exhaust manifold, another said catalynic converter. I have a video of it posted on YouTube.
I have a loud noise coming from my engine, and I do mean loud. on 2003 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
- 2006 Nissan Ext-era with problems at times starting it. What could cause this?
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other