It sounds like it is coming from the driver or passenger door or window area. It only happens at wind speeds greater that 70 MPH, ie 55 MPH vehicle speed with a 20 MPH head wind. It goes away when we get behind a semi. It was intermittent at 20K mile but appears to be constant at high speeds now (29K miles).
I have a loud cabin buzzing at high speeds what could this be? on 2009 Ford F-350 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- High exhaust temp bank1 sensor2 location of sensor.
- f450 -10 triton starting ,idle run one day or a week then start running like water in it starving for fuel.driving me crazy I'm losing money I'm to broke . please help
- my 7.3 diesel cranks hard after it been run and up to temp
- F350 Super Duty 7.3 Diesel that sat for a while and now will not start ... where do I start?
- What would cause my truck to start up sometimes than it would go to knocking and acts like its missing and blowing black smoke at the tail pipe