what can i do aboiut a rear seal leak?
i have a lot of oil leaks it that expencive to repair? on 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 24, 2012
Oil leaks are generally not so expensive in parts costs but labor can be extensive...especially if you are concerned about your rear main seal leaking...
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 320) in Norwood, NJ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Lockbourne, OH
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Sherwood, OH
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mathews, VA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,069 - 1,453) in North Egremont, MA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Youngtown, AZ