I have a lexus 2000 rx 300 that has trouble code 1354 I have a check engine light on that blinks on and off from time to time. the Trac light also comes on after the car is warmed up The car had been running fine. Now, it smells like gasoline, especially noticable when I start it. It runs a little rough at idle. It also has developed a problem with shifting. What I would call "third to fourth gear"; what I notice is that as it speeds past 40 MPH and then to 50 MPH, it should shift, but it doesn't. It acts like it's in L2, but it's in D and the overdrive is ON. If I take the OD OFF, it doesn't change anything. any ideas what the problem can be
I have a lexus 2000 rx 300 that has trouble code 1354 with check engine light on 2000 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?