the problem occur 2 weeks ago but it stop leaking then yesterday it started harder water going hot so fast
I have a leak from water pump I think its between joint of pump to engine? on 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2011 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($525 - 1,263) in Wallace, IN
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Rosedale, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($251 - 421) in Oxford, MD
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in New Paris, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($669 - 1,043) in Wilmington, DE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($341 - 380) in Brownell, KS