the lift and could see the leak around...tech indicated it was just the pan gasket....ps...whats the estimate on the cost for the part and estimated time and cost to replace?......Thanks..
I have a leak around the pan on bottom of transmission, took to sears had it on on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($616 - 792) in Luther, OK
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Yabucoa, PR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($168 - 221) in Hammond, IN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($789 - 882) in Thorntown, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in Deer Island, OR
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Shepherd, MT