it seems to happen for no particular reason..can be on a flat smooth road, a bump, or turning...just started afew days ago but seems to be doing it more often already. ive pushed up and down on the front end and cant make the noise happen. ive also grabed the front tire and tried to wiggle it back and forth with a lot of effort and still don't hear it....please advise.......thanks
I have a knocking sound from the right front. just started. and happening more? on 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
2001 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Plantersville, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($224 - 449) in Mifflinburg, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Raleigh, NC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 759) in Athens, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($128 - 166) in Mc Ewen, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($538 - 669) in Olsburg, KS