it seems to happen for no particular reason..can be on a flat smooth road, a bump, or turning...just started afew days ago but seems to be doing it more often already. ive pushed up and down on the front end and cant make the noise happen. ive also grabed the front tire and tried to wiggle it back and forth with a lot of effort and still don't hear it....please advise.......thanks
I have a knocking sound from the right front. just started. and happening more? on 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes
- How to get to rely switch
- My radio and dashboard do not work, I can't control temperature, How do I fix?
- check engine light won't go out. diagnostic codes,2900,120D,121B