Recently serviced it has come back with this tapping. It has been sent back and had the engine flushed and injectors cleaned but it is still there. Please can someone help? Is it coincidental it's started after a service?
I have a Kia Sedona 2006 diesel (80k), tapping noise at 2200rpm on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down