Recently serviced it has come back with this tapping. It has been sent back and had the engine flushed and injectors cleaned but it is still there. Please can someone help? Is it coincidental it's started after a service?
I have a Kia Sedona 2006 diesel (80k), tapping noise at 2200rpm on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2006 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Bethany, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ruther Glen, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($363 - 646) in Gowen, OK
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 194) in Millsboro, DE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($344 - 473) in Irondale, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($128 - 279) in Bloomfield, CT