Recently serviced it has come back with this tapping. It has been sent back and had the engine flushed and injectors cleaned but it is still there. Please can someone help? Is it coincidental it's started after a service?
I have a Kia Sedona 2006 diesel (80k), tapping noise at 2200rpm on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?