it jerks only does it when car is warmed up when cold it does'nt do it
i have a jerking feeling when coming from a stop when i go from 0 to 10 miles on 2002 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($224 - 321) in Claire City, SD
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Windfall, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 215) in New London, IA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Stafford, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($100 - 113) in Highland Park, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 585) in Saint Agatha, ME