i tried replacing the o2 censor and that didnt work. it will also shut off after being run for a long time and when i try to start it it seems like its flooding have any sugjestions?
i have a idling problem it will go up and down from 15oo to 2000 and doesnt stop on 1991 Toyota Pickup
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located
- Going up hill on acceleration truck hesitates like it's not getting fuel
- Pu just stalled, cranks but won't start, 95 4 cylinder excab