i tried replacing the o2 censor and that didnt work. it will also shut off after being run for a long time and when i try to start it it seems like its flooding have any sugjestions?
i have a idling problem it will go up and down from 15oo to 2000 and doesnt stop on 1991 Toyota Pickup
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- The car won't stay running once it starts
- can't locate cooling system plug was told was causing the car to die, what side
- engine light comes on truck loses power
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.