I did the system checkup last week and it shows 4 misfires. like cylinder misfire
i have a hyundai matrix car on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
could be plugs or other issues. seek proper diag and est
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stillwater, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Lake Village, AR
- Valve Adjustment ($92 - 165) in Wabasha, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - 308) in Zapata, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 521) in Chester, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($184 - 359) in Sardinia, NY