The car has 150K+ mileage. Might that be the wheel bearings going bad?
I have a humming noise from the right rear when driving. What might that be? on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Moore, ID
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Fellows, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($617 - 925) in Zionhill, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasanton, NE
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($91 - 117) in Star Tannery, VA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($306 - 452) in Delia, KS