I have 12000 on my 2012 odyssey it is telling me service due, oil at 10% life left. the dealer is saying its not due untill 15000 miles! the car is not driving properly. reving, soft brks, soft foot brk, etc. is this normal? what is needed at this service and what (approx) should it cost?
I have a Honda Odyssey, 2012. service times on 2012 Honda Odyssey
Asked by for the 2012 Honda Odyssey
3 answersOctober 15, 2012
1 answerMay 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2012 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($216 - 359) in Pavo, GA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 56) in Huntington, AR
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($188 - 507) in Emigrant Gap, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($29 - 66) in Wyaconda, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($79 - 100) in Wilmar, AR
- Starter Motor Replacement ($397 - 602) in Barnet, VT