Today, when i was driving the car in the traffic jam. i pushed the gas but the car did not move at all and with a large noise from the engine, meanwhile the RPMs went up. Does this mean my transmission broke? How much will cost to change 1997 Honda Civic automatic's transmission, if i need to change it? Thanks!
I have a Honda civic 1997 automatic. on 1997 Honda Civic
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Civic84 reports
1 answerJuly 12, 2014
2 answersApril 21, 2009
0 answersNovember 08, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($112 - 179) in Lansing, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($204 - 267) in Oconto, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($181 - 226) in Edgerton, WY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($134 - 250) in Stanardsville, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($154 - 248) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Horn Replacement ($73 - 126) in Cimarron, KS