I replaced the belt but that didnt help. it sounds like a turbo charger.
I have a high pitch noise coming from motor when I accelerate. on 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($424 - $596) in Magnolia, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - $158) in Pamplico, SC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($174 - $220) in Sarepta, LA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - $209) in Ellis, ID
- Throttle Body Replacement ($287 - $327) in Lyons, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($43 - $163) in Selma, OR