I replaced the belt but that didnt help. it sounds like a turbo charger.
I have a high pitch noise coming from motor when I accelerate. on 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($378 - 1,045) in Magnolia, NC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Pamplico, SC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($487 - 792) in Sarepta, LA
- Battery Replacement ($165 - 196) in Ellis, ID
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($56 - 87) in Lyons, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,931 - 2,756) in Selma, OR