about the car it has 125,000 on it.needs struts back brakes.should I just junk it?
I have a headgasket problem,how much does that cost from least to most. on 1994 Ford Escort
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Hazel, KY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Swampscott, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($181 - 398) in Mill Creek, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Butler, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 272) in Guayanilla, PR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($209 - 879) in Walkerton, IN