whenever I turn sharp it makes a grinding/clicking sound through the turn. it only happens with sharp turns but in both directions it makes noise on left front side
I have a grinding/ noise coming from the left front side when I turn hard on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,034) in Kansasville, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($299 - 491) in Pine Grove, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($207 - 285) in White Pine, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Sedona, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($179 - 932) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($834 - 959) in Millhousen, IN