It seems that the brakes are grinding on the edge of the rotors only. any way to fix this issue and the noise?
I have a grinding noise after an installation of new brakes and rotors. on 2004 Lincoln LS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
April 27, 2013
does it grind all of the time or just when braking
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($228 - 344) in Racine, MN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clinton, OK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Porthill, ID
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($258 - 320) in Rose Hill, KS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($620 - 713) in Reubens, ID