gallon of gas a day
i have a gas leak near the rear tire of my car and i am losing at least a on 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1998 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Shenandoah, VA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Florissant, MO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($159 - 253) in Gallitzin, PA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($414 - 571) in Elkridge, MD
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($304 - 334) in Bensalem, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($331 - 367) in Stevinson, CA