The fuel line looks like it is leaking by a holder near the middle of the foot well. Gas drains out of the line when parked making it hard to start the longer it sits.
I have a fuel line leak, Wondering on replacement cost? on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Oxford, PA
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($90 - 132) in Del Rio, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Park Rapids, MN
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Akron, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($615 - 643) in Cannelton, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($142 - 162) in Graymont, IL