The fuel line looks like it is leaking by a holder near the middle of the foot well. Gas drains out of the line when parked making it hard to start the longer it sits.
I have a fuel line leak, Wondering on replacement cost? on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in New Oxford, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($205 - 235) in Del Rio, TN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Park Rapids, MN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Akron, AL
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($1,477 - 2,287) in Cannelton, IN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Graymont, IL