The fuel line looks like it is leaking by a holder near the middle of the foot well. Gas drains out of the line when parked making it hard to start the longer it sits.
I have a fuel line leak, Wondering on replacement cost? on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($71 - $96) in New Oxford, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - $187) in Del Rio, TN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Park Rapids, MN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($653 - $1,010) in Akron, AL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - $73) in Cannelton, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($388 - $410) in Graymont, IL