» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

1990 Ford E-350 Question: I have a fuel leak by what looks to be a fuel pump on frame rail under driver side



Visitor, 5.8L V8, Manchester, OH, January 04, 2011, 10:21

Is there a o-ring in the fuel line connector at this device. How does this connection come loose so that it can be repaired?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    January 04, 2011, 10:52

    yes, there are o rings in the line. i do not believe that they are replaceable. i checked with ford and the line is still available but depends on whether you have dual tanks or single tanks. you can check at a parts department at your local ford dealer for the parts availability. they will also have the tool to release the line.


    Flag This