what do i do to fix it and how much is it for parts, or do i HAVE to bring it in to shop.
i have a ford exploer xlt2002. the gear shifter stick basiclly fell off. on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Kendrick, ID
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Logan, OH
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Walton, KS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in La Grange, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 303) in Loleta, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 162) in Loretto, VA