Vehicle bogs out under cruise (at times), let off throttle and accelerate again still does it and eventually regains power. It has the 2.5 liter with a 5spd m/t. I've replaced both fuel and air filters and no change and at time when coming to a stop it stay idling high for 15 or so seconds (at times)using good fuel, cleaned mas airflow sensor in air filter box, It threw a code for a o/2 sensor the other day but went out the next day driving to work. this problem has been occuring for over a year and now doing it more frequentley.
I have a drive ability problem on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Shouldn't a diagnostic test be done before putting a new radiator in?
- Why would I be losing power in 4 n 5 gear what do I do
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the