Also, at times the fuel pump light is displayed, and the fuel hand won't move, unless i restart the car.
I have a display of a car with a wrench in the middle? what does this icon mean? on 2003 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2003 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($265 - 367) in Ypsilanti, ND
- AC Compressor Replacement ($891 - 1,035) in Newark, MO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Baltic, OH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loleta, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($49 - 62) in Elmora, PA
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 105) in Bellvale, NY