Also, at times the fuel pump light is displayed, and the fuel hand won't move, unless i restart the car.
I have a display of a car with a wrench in the middle? what does this icon mean? on 2003 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
- My car suddenly wont start without a jump battery looks what could be wrong
- new fan motor but wont come on when motor get hot. is it temperature gauge
- Driving it and the rpm dropped. Will turn over but wont crank. What's wrong?