I bought the truck used and the DIC does not work, checked for dtcs and none were found except for the auto ride, maybe some one disconected the lamp? Lamp burned out? all the gauges work and the truck runs great!
I have a DIC that will not light up. on 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
- Can't get power steering and brakes to work. Replaced pump, hoses and pulleys. Power brakes don't work and power steering failed. All new parts except where hoses attach to booster, but that was working before. Don't know what the problem is. Can U help?
- Wires hanging for neutral-safety-switch need to connect new one.454 HD trans how
- Ihave a suburban 93 sat for 2weeks then whe i went to drive battery was dead,
- TPS's replaced and still getting Reduced Engine Power indication & codes
- Reduced Engine power code p 0120 even after TPS replacements.