I bought the car at 116,000 miles and at 122,000 it had ignition failure. I retrieved a P0321 code. I have charged the battery to 20.7 volts. Then replaced the Crankshaft sensor and the spark plugs, but it still won't start. The spark plugs are not firing. Tested the spark plugs outside of the combustion housing and there was no spark. I also checked the wiring amperage on the Coil wires and they were at 00.002. I would appreciate the help.
I have a Diagnostic code P0321. on 2004 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?