I bought the car at 116,000 miles and at 122,000 it had ignition failure. I retrieved a P0321 code. I have charged the battery to 20.7 volts. Then replaced the Crankshaft sensor and the spark plugs, but it still won't start. The spark plugs are not firing. Tested the spark plugs outside of the combustion housing and there was no spark. I also checked the wiring amperage on the Coil wires and they were at 00.002. I would appreciate the help.
I have a Diagnostic code P0321. on 2004 Volkswagen Passat
Asked by for the 2004 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- My Passat alarm is going off even after I use my key to unlock it and wobt start
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
- How much 2 set timing, I had belt changed and timing seems 2 to b off
- Will fixing a crankshaft rear main seal fix misfire&fuel pressure/lean codes?
2004 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($463 - $608) in Riggins, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($658 - $870) in Yorktown Heights, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - $444) in Kasson, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($597 - $811) in Shelter Island, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($410 - $536) in Traer, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($742 - $780) in Moro, AR