it cycles on and off in five second intervals, each cycle lasting about ten seconds, whether I have have the unit on or off. Sounds like some thing need to be oiled badly.
I have a cyclin creaking noise coming from the heater control area. Can you help on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Goodwell, OK
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kualapuu, HI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Fort Pierce, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Hillsboro, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($591 - 770) in Mora, MO