I'm at a loss, it shut down on the interstate three months ago and hasn't started since. I replaced the cps and cam sensor the fuel filter and have pressure at the rail but no spark at none of the plugs, all the fuses are good and grounds are tight. What could be causing the no spark?
I have a crank, no start. I replaced the cps and fuel filter and fuel pump good. on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cherry Valley, AR
- Starter Replacement ($633 - 1,015) in Adrian, PA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Fairacres, NM
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Lotus, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($526 - 707) in Kingston, ID
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 126) in East Freetown, MA