when I have the car completely cool and I add antifreeze to the radiator,there is a leak mid car when the radiator is almost filled to the top?
i HAVE A COOLANT LEAK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAR WHEN THE CAR IS COLD /rad filled on 1999 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 492) in Spartanburg, SC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($244 - 414) in Dibble, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($320 - 487) in Shuqualak, MS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($89 - 114) in Rushville, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($84 - 135) in Hainesport, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($503 - 583) in Wheeling, IL