Transmission. Has anyone had this problem and how much is the cost.
I have a coolant leak coming from the rear. Have to remove the engine and
on 2006 Buick Lucerne
2 answers 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($333 - 586) in Swan River, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($541 - 1,847) in Caney, OK
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Durhamville, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hardburly, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($355 - 647) in Sherburn, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($716 - 801) in Elkhorn, WV