cant really tell where the leak is really coming from . just know it is coming from behind timing cover.
i have a coolant leak behind timing cover. have never delt with type of problem on 1996 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount
1996 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($423 - 581) in Kapolei, HI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($137 - 253) in Ashton, ID
- 45,000 Mile Service ($122 - 184) in Windom, TX
- 142,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Roselle, IL
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($140 - 229) in La Sal, UT
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,194 - 2,292) in Middle River, MD