Check Engine Light Is Still ON.
I have a Code Reading P0171 and P0174. on 2002 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
2002 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Ada, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($454 - 595) in Jersey City, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($418 - 997) in Mayo, MD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($134 - 202) in Centerville, UT
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Somerdale, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - 327) in Highland, KS