i changed the cam sensor with one from a is250 that i have as a parts car . no change same code . i visualy inspected the wiring and cant see any damage . i switched bank 1 sensor with bank 2 and it threw the bank 1 cose also
i have a code p0345 . on 2006 Lexus IS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS350 Questions
- Why car wont start after short drive?
- Heater blowing half cold half hot in my lexus hiace 2009 model
- New battery, new alternator, yet car has absolutely no electrical power what could be the problem?
- CAR IS THROWING CODES P0202 P0204 P0206 AND P1235 WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX
- vsc light came on and now the battery keeps draining what is the problem
2006 Lexus IS350 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($623 - 854) in Saint Marys, AK
- Heater Hose Replacement ($199 - 261) in Saint James, MO
- 80,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Panaca, NV
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 82) in Eagle Springs, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($250 - 444) in Stockton, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($123 - 1,016) in Pala, CA