TRUCK RUNS ROUGH AND THE TRUCK SHUTS OFF. SOMETIME IT MISSFIRES AND HAS LOW POWER. ALRIGHT REPLACED THE MAF SENSOR.
I HAVE A CODE FOR P174 AND P171. on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
3 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dover, GA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($194 - 297) in Pool, WV
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Independence, MO
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($202 - 286) in Harper, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($508 - 570) in Hackberry, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,809 - 1,871) in Mc Daniels, KY