TRUCK RUNS ROUGH AND THE TRUCK SHUTS OFF. SOMETIME IT MISSFIRES AND HAS LOW POWER. ALRIGHT REPLACED THE MAF SENSOR.
I HAVE A CODE FOR P174 AND P171. on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
3 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($127 - 174) in Dover, GA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Pool, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Independence, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($301 - 566) in Harper, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($138 - 172) in Hackberry, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($120 - 150) in Mc Daniels, KY