It is a 4wd 1500 I 1st had the ticking sound at slow speeds and then a few weeks later a binding and grinding when turning. I replaced both CV axle shafts and the right front was bad. After I installed the new CV's the next day I could hear the ticking again? Teh hub was replaced 2 years ago. Is this a bad CV again or maybe hub or brakes?
I have a clicking/crackle sound from right front wheel on 2005 gmc sierra 1500? on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($628 - 783) in Ashland, LA
- Fuel Filter Change ($72 - 98) in Dryden, MI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($640 - 1,310) in Lanark, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($307 - 485) in Jaffrey, NH
- Window Switch Replacement ($209 - 765) in Withams, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($396 - 443) in Divernon, IL