It is a 4wd 1500 I 1st had the ticking sound at slow speeds and then a few weeks later a binding and grinding when turning. I replaced both CV axle shafts and the right front was bad. After I installed the new CV's the next day I could hear the ticking again? Teh hub was replaced 2 years ago. Is this a bad CV again or maybe hub or brakes?
I have a clicking/crackle sound from right front wheel on 2005 gmc sierra 1500? on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Ashland, LA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($602 - 1,013) in Dryden, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($208 - 343) in Lanark, IL
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($113 - 162) in Jaffrey, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($198 - 218) in Withams, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 96) in Divernon, IL