It is a 4wd 1500 I 1st had the ticking sound at slow speeds and then a few weeks later a binding and grinding when turning. I replaced both CV axle shafts and the right front was bad. After I installed the new CV's the next day I could hear the ticking again? Teh hub was replaced 2 years ago. Is this a bad CV again or maybe hub or brakes?
I have a clicking/crackle sound from right front wheel on 2005 gmc sierra 1500? on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.
- Ac blowing warmer air, added Freon and still warm..put gage on the compressor
- How do you check the fuel relay on my 1998 gmc sierra 1500?