How much would that cost and can the click be caused by something else?
I have a click under the valve cover. I am told to replace the rocker arms. on 1997 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
1997 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- 128,000 Mile Service ($99 - 158) in Prosperity, SC
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Dalzell, IL
- 142,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Mainland, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - 501) in Ariel, WA
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($80 - 195) in Malta, MT
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($114 - 138) in Crystal Falls, MI