Sounds like banging a pipe against another pipe. no vibration. and sometimes happens after driving 10 miles, sometimes longer and then goes away. 3 garages can'r figure it out.
I have a 'clanking' sound coming from the driver's side. intermittent. on 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- My AC/Heat on the passenger side is opposite that is set from the drivers side.
- When I park my car and I try to turn it back on it wont start I have get a jump
- Steps to replacing back glass. Doesn't seem to fit.
- The side mirrors don't operate with the switch. Cruise control doesn't work eith
- The radio doesn't light up goes on n then it doesn't It's the radio with the tr