cranked ran fine, kid went to drive it turns over no start I get home try it starts first try,drive it shut it off starts up perfect 10 15 times kid tries to use it wont start just turns over replaced main relay same thing,I try it starts up fine is it a computer problem sounds like not getting signal from ecm any body have diagram of how circut works
I have a civic 93 with 1.5 replaced the fuel pump it was shorted , on 1993 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1993 Honda Civic Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($65 - 138) in Somerset, MI
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Ensenada, PR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($190 - 478) in Cisco, UT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($205 - 418) in Concordia, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($249 - 294) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($169 - 212) in Kinzers, PA