IS A PURGE VALVE REPLACEMENT A TOUGH JOB TO DO OR IS IT SOMETHING I CAN DO MYSELF?
I have a check engine light on that got diagnosed as a purge valve REPLACEMENT. on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stillwater, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($653 - $1,010) in Lake Village, AR
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($484 - $650) in Wabasha, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,089 - $1,491) in Zapata, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($413 - $472) in Chester, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($870 - $903) in Sardinia, NY