IS A PURGE VALVE REPLACEMENT A TOUGH JOB TO DO OR IS IT SOMETHING I CAN DO MYSELF?
I have a check engine light on that got diagnosed as a purge valve REPLACEMENT. on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($207 - 285) in Stillwater, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($343 - 518) in Lake Village, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Wabasha, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($956 - 1,066) in Zapata, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($125 - 189) in Chester, WV
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - 182) in Sardinia, NY