When the air pump is pulled off it has water in it. The check engine light will go off but comes right back on shortly after being on the road again. The air pump is tested and works well intermediately, but it's new and has only been on the vehicle a few months. Frustrated, what do I do? I need a smog cert and am having no luck.
I have a check engine light on. I have replaced the air pump. on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
0 answersMay 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge