When the air pump is pulled off it has water in it. The check engine light will go off but comes right back on shortly after being on the road again. The air pump is tested and works well intermediately, but it's new and has only been on the vehicle a few months. Frustrated, what do I do? I need a smog cert and am having no luck.
I have a check engine light on. I have replaced the air pump. on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
0 answersMay 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?