but it runs great at normal speeds and no noticeable gas mileage change. I change plugs but that didn't change anything. Have any suggestions.
I have a check engine light on. Engine skips at idle. on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2007 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($245 - 374) in Peebles, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,072 - 1,468) in Onawa, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($261 - 336) in Clarksburg, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($611 - 1,163) in Malin, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($315 - 1,013) in Wing, AL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($281 - 313) in Albion, NY