i change the fuel cap but the check engine light is still. What could be the cause and how and where can i get it fix?
I have a check engine light on and the code says p0455. on 2001 Infiniti I30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I30 Questions
- The windshield wipers and radio will turn off at times when driving
- How to extract ignition coil if bolt has snapped off?
- Car has clean title. Says no accidents but structural damaged? Is it ok to buy?
- My car won't start Security light is not present at All How do I disconnect alar
- What is the cost to diagnose and repair the ABS.