02 Ford Escape 3.0l B1S2 oxygen sensor. I 've gone to 4 different mechanics some say before and some say after the catalytic. I've changed out 1 after the engine going toward the muffler I dont see any sensors after the catalytic. The check engine keeps coming back after cleared with the same sensor error. The last mechanic I saw after installing the new sensor said the one by the radiator needs to be replaced. I located it but cant reach the other end of the cable. I moved the battery out of the way. Where is it located and how can I replace the B1S2 oxygen sensor?
I have a check engine light on and diagnostic says B1S2 sensor. Where is it? on 2002 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($265 - $350) in Essex, VT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($546 - $1,357) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($111 - $199) in Beaver Falls, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($601 - $844) in New Waterford, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Rocky Point, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($313 - $437) in Sandyville, WV