02 Ford Escape 3.0l B1S2 oxygen sensor. I 've gone to 4 different mechanics some say before and some say after the catalytic. I've changed out 1 after the engine going toward the muffler I dont see any sensors after the catalytic. The check engine keeps coming back after cleared with the same sensor error. The last mechanic I saw after installing the new sensor said the one by the radiator needs to be replaced. I located it but cant reach the other end of the cable. I moved the battery out of the way. Where is it located and how can I replace the B1S2 oxygen sensor?
I have a check engine light on and diagnostic says B1S2 sensor. Where is it? on 2002 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Liftgate glass ajar light is staying on on the dash
- How do you know if the the exhaust system is blocked?
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($497 - $701) in Essex, VT
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($753 - $959) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($364 - $573) in Beaver Falls, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($202 - $316) in New Waterford, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - $256) in Rocky Point, NY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($118 - $157) in Sandyville, WV