It starts up just fine and the fuel filter was recently replaced as well as wires and plugs are on their way to getting replaced.
I have a c220 Mercedes and it dies completely when I slow down or idle?? on 1995 Mercedes-Benz C220
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by KAS4CABAJES ,
July 08, 2014
Maybe check your idle? It may be set too low.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C220 Questions
1995 Mercedes-Benz C220 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Glen Burnie, MD
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,503 - 2,164) in Tolar, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($202 - 251) in Spring Valley, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($606 - 847) in Loring, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($288 - 335) in Ellendale, DE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($139 - 145) in Smithville, IN